NoteCase Pro for Android v1.2.2 has just been released.
Download is now available at http://www.notecasepro.com/download.php
This is mostly bug fix release.
Changes in this release:
- bring back setting to enable debug-level (more detailed) logging
- fix: possible note text loss in dual panel mode when editing notes after exiting the app and coming back to it
- restore cursor position when restoring app
- changed top-right icon in file dialog from "go to root" to "go to parent" because user usually can not read root folder
- file dialog current path becomes invalid after trying to browse non-readable folder
- when typing empty (and invalid) password when loading encrypted document, do not proceed to show empty document
- setting to backup to custom folder, show selected value, change value with popup menu on click
- added "Save" option to text editor in both landscape and portrait mode
- added customizable shortcut entry for "Save" option -> try to set to Ctrl+S and see if it works for you, did not manage to test this yet, must find HW keyboard
- improved TLS protocol configuration code (used in "Sync" feature) to have better compatibility across different Android versions
- pressing Enter in password input dialog will automatically activate "OK" button
- removed "Resize images" preference (unused)
- fix: possible crash when rotating device while having some unsaved changes and backup on save enabled
- fix: sometimes preference summaries are not refreshed immediately (stops working after coming by to preference that was already open before)
- fix: bulleted list items get concatednated after synchronizing the note from desktop edition
- sqlite database updated to latest version 3.31.1
- Croatian translation updated
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
- French translation updated (work by Jeff Malka)
- German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
- new Portugese Brasilian translation created by Tiago and Lucas Bacciotti Moreira
Feedback is appreciated. I am interested in your design and general ideas, bug reports, ...
If you would like to volunteer for translating program to your language, feel free to contact me.