My personal pet-project named Notecase (http://notecase.sf.net) is an hierarchical notes manager, written using GTK+ and C++.
Lately, I've started to receive much more user feedback on it than before, mostly due to the fact that it started being used on Sharp Zaurus platform. Thanks to the feedback I got some quality ideas and bug reports to fix for the new release.
So, expect new release soon with the following news:
- default HTML format no longer uses PRE tag to store text formatting. This will enable better CSS formatting when Notecase document is exported to HTML
- some memory leaks fixed
- I've managed to find and fix serious problem with CBlowfish encryption class when compiled in 64-bit environment
- CSHA1 class was updated to new version, solving another problem with x86_64 architecture
- "cut branch" operation was implemented
- Ctrl+T now cycles through the 3 view modes: text view only, tree view only, both views visible
- menu items for tree branch operations were merged with "Copy/Paste/Cut" items from Edit menu
For those who can not wait for the new release you can always fetch latest pre-release code at:http://notecase.sf.net/temp/