Thanks to the Justin Madigan, the new Notecase project team member, I got several quality bug reports. His detailed testing work was mostly the reason for the new improved version of the program.
Thanks also goes to Max from Russia, who sent me a report on the problems with "Find" feature when using Russian alphabet. With his help with testing, I've managed to fix this problem too.
Unrelated to bugs, I got a good idea from Daniel Hertrich, the long time collaborator on the project, to build the package for the eeePC. I've set up the build system using VMWare, so you can expect this platform as a target for future versions.
Daniel even contributed a Notecase .deb package built on eeePC. You can find it here.
I don't own a eeePC machine, so I am always interested on a feedback from the people who can try the program on the real hardware.