NoteCase Pro for Android v1.1.0 has just been released, this is mostly a bug fix release.
Download is now available at http://www.notecasepro.com/download.php
NoteCase Pro for Android is the companion app to NoteCase Pro desktop program, and supports the .ncdb and .ncde (encrypted) file formats, so the same files can be shared between desktop and Android editions.
It can be activated by buying the 5USD license through PayPal (use "Buy Now" at the http://notecasepro.com/buy.php page) or by using the "All OSes, lifetime" license for the desktop version of the program. When shopping, please leave your email, so that after the payment, I can send you the key file in the email.
Changes in the new release:
- sqlite database updated to latest version 22.214.171.124
- fix: issue with handling of the custom fonts with the new editor
- fix: new editor was missing implementation for text alignment
- fix: note sort operation was speedup at least 100 times (noticeable when sorting trees with 4000 notes for example)
- fix: try to preserve original (desktop) font formatting name when editing a document on Android
- fix: improve handling of out-of-memory issues when loading a note with large number of (or big) images
Feedback is appreciated. I am interested in your design and general ideas, bug reports, ...
If you would like to volunteer for translating program to your language, feel free to contact me.