Downloads are now available at http://www.virtual-sky.com/download.php
Major changes in this release:
- enable selecting multiple files at once when opening new document, adding files to AutoComplete, AutoReplace lists, to list of files to be loaded at startup and attachment list
- task priority, status and all task date property fields can now be changed by clicking directly to its Tree/List Pane cell
- new "Custom Property Value/Key" search target added in the Find window
- option for audio note recording to define the sound system (mono/stereo), sample rate and bitrate
- layout when exporting a single branch/note to HTML was redesigned, now we export the "root" note contents first, then optional TOC with the rest of the notes
- (hidden) option to activate custom syntax highlighting color scheme (use "SourceStyleScheme" key inside the "Display" section of the .ini file, for example: "SourceStyleScheme=cobalt")
- implemented "quick search mode" for Tags Pane (type few first characters to quickly jump to the matching tag name in the list)
- fix: add warning message in OSX builds that it is best to switch off the global menu integration before trying to customize program shortcuts
- fix: change shortcut defaults for OSX platform to use "Cmd" instead of "Ctrl" key modifier
- fix: speedup the process of embedding images found into the pasted HTML content
- fix: when displaying note, validate if the content is correct UTF8 string, warn of possible errors and automatically strip the offending characters
- fix: removed "unassigned" task priority value (new tasks should have "normal" priority value)
- fix: disable GTK menu mnemonics on OSX (they kill the
- update gtksourceview library on OS X to version 2.10.4 (this brings in the AutoComplete support)
- new "Export" option "Export note Tags as CSS class names" where tags are written as <dl class="nc_level01 tag1 tag2 ..">
- Export window now automatically lists all .css files found in the html_css folder (for HTML export format);
one template CSS file is now being shipped with the program (work by Daniel Hertrich)
- new sample Lua script to import a directory filled with RTF files (one RTF file becomes one note)
- add: new scripting events "Post AutoReplace group loaded", "Post AutoComplete group loaded", "Post note title changed"
- help file and "tip of the day" file updates (work by Paul Merrell)
- Croatian translation updated
- Russian translation updates (work by Maxim Matrosov)
- Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
- Romanian translation updated (work by Alexandru Bogdan Munteanu)
- French translation updated (work by Gérard Toulgoat)
- German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
- Italian translation updated (work by Fabio Iannone)
- a number of different new Lua methods created
- many bug fixes
For a complete list of changes in this release, see change log at: http://virtual-sky.com/history.php.
Unless someone is using one of the folowing builds, I plan to deprecate these (quite old or not used) platforms in one of the next cycles:
Fedora Core 8/9/10/11, Maemo Bora and Maemo Chinook, Moblin and OSX 10.4.
Smaller number of builds are missing and they will be built by tommorow.
Thanks to everyone who helped during this cycle.