NoteCase Pro for Android v1.1.5 has just been released.
Major change was supporting permissions system (thus preventing crashes on startup) on Android 6.0 and newer.
Download is now available at http://www.notecasepro.com/download.php
Detailed list of changes in the new release:
- remove list entry to go to parent directory in File Open/Save window (pressing Back key does that)
- hide formatting toolbar when there is no text selection target in the note text editor
- support to backup and restore app settings (export/import settings as .cfg text file)
- added preference to define base font size (note text) for Android
- allow app to be moved to SD card
- allow typing suggestions to be displayed for Note Text editor
- sqlite database updated to latest v3.12.2
- fix crash issues when app is missing storage write and camera permissions on Android 6.0 (implement support for Android's new dynamic permission system)
- fix: note data changes may be lost in some rare case when the app was killed using "o" soft button
- Croatian translation updated
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- Spanish translation created (work by Miguel Latorre)
- French translation updated (work by Jeff Malka)
- Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
- German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
- Polish translation updated (work by Kamil Dembkowski)
- Finnish translation updated (work by Ville Pilviö)
Feedback is appreciated. I am interested in your design and general ideas, bug reports, ...
If you would like to volunteer for translating program to your language, feel free to contact me.