NoteCase Pro for Android v1.1.8 has just been released.
Download is now available at http://www.notecasepro.com/download.php
Detailed list of changes in the new release:
- add: proper error report when the file does not have read/write permission (previously the error would be "File not found")
- fix: try to reload document in the background when app is restored after a long time ("hard to reproduce" issue)
- add: "Remove formatting" now removes superscript and subscript formatting as well
- fix: correctly render superscript and subscript formatting (50% smaller font compared to base font)
- add: support dual panel layout in landscape mode for all phones with at least 700dp (device independent pixels) width in lanscape mode
- add: make divider between two panels draggable
- add: support for dark theme (activated in preferences)
- add: add support for one more tree font size ("smallest") to allow packing more items to a visible part of the screen
- fix: show error message when inserting image fails due to "out of memory"
- fix: when inserting image into the note, note is always inserted at the start of the text
- add: add "Browse Mode" toggle button to the main text view toolbar
- add: make "Browse Mode" state persistent
- add: option to create a backup of previous document version on each note save action (see preferences)
- fixed a number of crash issues based on user logs
- sqlite database updated to latest v3.26.0
- Croatian translation updated
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- French translation updated (work by Jeff Malka)
- Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
- Finnish translation updated (work by Ville Pilviö)
- German translation updated (work by Daniel Hertrich)
Feedback is appreciated. I am interested in your design and general ideas, bug reports, ...
If you would like to volunteer for translating program to your language, feel free to contact me.