Notecase Pro v4.3.6 desktop edition has just been released.
Downloads are now available at http://www.notecasepro.com/download.php
This major improvement for this release was port to GTK3, there are number of GTK3 builds for newer distros. GTK3 port is considered beta, but in internal testing it proved stable.
If you are willing to give it a try, please send your feedback.
GTK3 port includes Windows 64-bit version (currently without GtkSourceView library).
OS X 64-bit GTK3 version is still being done, should be out within a week.
Note though, that depending on the possible need to upgrade to newer versions of the OS, the current release may be the last 32-bit release for OS X, and likely the last that supports OS X versions older than 10.8.
Major changes in this release:
- major: builds using GTK3 library (beta) created for a number of platforms
- add: support to import Cherrytree .ctb file format
- add: display document note count info in the "Document Properties" window
- add: an option in "General Settings" to toggle menu bar visibility (user can restore menu bar even when hidden)
- add: Lua method to help you with reading CSV file format documents (Nc_Util_Csv_ReadRow)
- saving .ncd/.nce/.ncz file formats is cca 10% faster now
- new build targets: Ubuntu 18.04 and Fedora 28
- fix: store/restore Tree Pane vertical scroll position when switching between multiple document tabs
- fix: automatic text line indenting did not work when you press Enter within the 1st line in the note text
- fix: exporting .ncdb to .html with images as separate files fails to export images
- fix: issues with "Delete User" in Sync Admin program ("Users" tab, list view context menu)
- fix: sync server can crash when synchronizing document from Android
- fix: make the shortcut key for "Save", "Quit", "General settings" actions work even when the menu bar is hidden
- help file updates (work by Paul Merrell and Phil Colbert)
- Croatian translation updated
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- Finnish translation updated (work by Ville Pilviö)
- French translation updated (work by Jeff Malka)
- Brasilian Portugese translation updated (work by Tiago Bacciotti Moreira)
- Dutch translation updated (work by William Ouwehand)
- Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
- German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
For detailed change list see: http://www.notecasepro.com/history.php
PS. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please contact me directly to this email address.