Notecase Pro v3.8.9. desktop edition has just been released.
Downloads are now available at http://www.notecasepro.com/download.php
Major changes in this release:
- add: support for RTF clipboard format on OS X enables passing text formatting on OS X through copy/paste to external programs (tested with Mail application)
- add: option to copy style from the current cursor position and apply it to some other place ("Format" > Style" > "Copy Style"/"Paste Style")
- add: Replace window now has an option to specify group of notes to be searched (all, current branch, ...)
- add: new date format option "DD/MM/YYYY" (used in Belgium)
- fix: complete rewrite of "Find"/"Replace All" operation (cca 1500 TIMES faster when compared to v3.8.7)
- fix: font rendering looked fuzzy on Macs having a retina display
- fix: pasting formatted text to LibreOffice did not work correctly (LibreOffice does not seem to support utf16 encoded text for HTML clipboard format)
- fix: improve typing speed in .ncdb/.ncde documents
- fix: when opening program by double clicking its document file, program skips loading the files defined to be loaded on startup (Windows only)
- fix: unneeded "Failed to write to the registry" error message when closing the Settings window with "OK"
- fix: cursor position written in the status bar does not take into account that tab character is worth more than one standard letter
- fix: Lua method Nc_App_Action_Execute did not work correctly with some action values ("view_toggle_toolbar", "view_toggle_status_bar", "view_toggle_note_titlebar", "view_toggle_doc_tabs", "view_toggle_audio_toolbar")
- fix: improve tab size, previously the default sizes on Windows and Linux were different
- fix: "Find next" feature does not stop after reaching the end of the document (recent regression)
- fix: if using tab characters for indenting line, text formatting in the subsequent lines can be shifted when inserting new line in the text (pressing Enter key)
- fix: issue with using relative file paths in hyperlinks on Linux
- fix: allow using both slash and backslash characters as path delimiters in relative hyperlinks to allow file sharing between Linux and Windows (Windows issue)
- fix: enable progress window for find/replace operation (making the operation abortable)
- fix: detecting empty lines with regular expression "^$" did not work (multiline feature of regex is now enabled)
- fix: forbid running "Replace" operation on a read-only document
- fix: "Replace all" operation must skip read-only notes
- fix: "Replace" operation now shows error when trying to run it on a read-only note
- fix: improve behavior of "Task Events" dialog on OS X
- fix: hyperlink color setting was not used in the Text Pane
- fix: when exporting document as HTML with definition lists, somewhat reduce spacing on notes with no content
- fix: improve progress window when loading/saving ncdb/ncde file format
- fix: synchronization crash when syncing file with note attachments
- fix: issue importing OPML with self-closing tags (node gets imported to wrong position)
- help file updates (work by Daniel Hertrich and Paul Merrell)
- Croatian translation updated
- Dutch translation updated (work by Patrick Vijgeboom)
- French translation updated (work by Jeff Malka)
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
- Finnish translation updated (work by Ville Pilviö)
- Romanian translation updated (work by Alexandru Bogdan Munteanu)
- German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
For a complete list of changes in this release, see change log at: http://www.notecasepro.com/history.php.
Thanks to everyone who helped during this cycle.
Note that Ubuntu 12.10, Fedora 18 and Mageia 3 builds are being deprecated and will be removed in the next release. Let me know if you need any of those.
PS. Few remaining builds will be released by the end of the weekend.