NoteCase Pro for Android v1.1.6 has just been released.
Download is now available at http://www.notecasepro.com/download.php
Detailed list of changes in the new release:
- added support for x86_64 and AArch64 based Android devices (if you need support for mips architecture, let me know)
- fixed a number of crashes reported by crash logs sent by users
- increased connection timeout for sync operation from 5 to 10 seconds
- update required Android libraries to latest version
- sqlite database updated to latest v3.15.2
- fix: unload encrypted document after being inactive for some time (5 sec being default timeout, can be modified in preferences)
- fix: when syncing the new document to Sync server, document title was filled with document ID value
- fix: sync error when syncing document created on Android (or any documents having no title defined)
- add: toolbar at the bottom of the tree view having buttons for moving the current note within a document tree
- add: "Browse mode" check box menu item disables editing of note contents
- add: "Share" action to send current note content to external apps
- add: "Export" action to export document/branch/note to HTML file
- Croatian translation updated
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- Finnish translation updated (work by Ville Pilviö)
- German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
Feedback is appreciated. I am interested in your design and general ideas, bug reports, ...
If you would like to volunteer for translating program to your language, feel free to contact me.