Notecase Pro v3.8.7. desktop edition has just been released.
Downloads are now available at http://www.notecasepro.com/download.php
Major changes in this release:
- support to open document from command line specified using relative path
- new program event added "After Content Copied"
- Lua method Nc_Note_Format_Font_Apply now implements mode to remove any custom font formatting in the given range by passing the empty string for the font
- new sample Lua script "48_ChangeAllFonts.lua" to change font formating for all notes in the current document (work by Paul Merrell)
- OPML export got the option to export new line as standard new line character instead of using "
- option to use native Windows File Open/Save windows instead of using the GTK ones (Windows only)
- fix: when closing the program on OS X using system menu Quit command (not "File" > "Quit"), program did not as to save changes
- fix: Lua method Nc_GUI_View_Layout_Set did not wait for the layout change to be redrawn on screen
- fix: applying the same font on the same selection two times in a row actually removes that font formatting when applied 2nd time
- fix: improve support for font formatting in XMind file format
- fix: copying and pasting text formatted with custom font could cause the font size in the pasted text to be smaller for one point compared to the original size
- fix: find next operation can get stuck in place if the note has matching text within its title
- fix: rare case when pasting some text adds space prefix to each line of pasted text
- fix: when pressing "Find next" (F3) after moving the cursor to another note, search should restart from that new position
- fix: .ncdb/.ncde document fails to upload to the sync server for the first time (file being locked)
- fix: removed a number of program translations which fell below 10% of total phrases being translated (Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Turkish, Tamil, Swedish, Slovenian, Slovakian, Serbian, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazilian, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Hungarian, Greek, French Canadian, Estonian, Danish, Catalan, Arabian)
- fix: improve FreeMind/FreePlane (.mm) file format support (better HTML note content import)
- updated GTK for OS X to the latest stable version 2.24.21
- Lua library upgraded to version 5.2.3
- sqlite database updated to latest version 3.8.2
- help file updates (work by Paul Merrell)
- Croatian translation updated
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- French translation updated (work by Jeff Malka)
- Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
- Romanian translation updated (work by Alexandru Bogdan Munteanu)
- Polish translation updated (work by Kamil Dembkowski)
- Dutch translation updated (work by Patrick Vijgeboom and PhpFox Holland)
- Finnish translation updated (work by Ville Pilviö)
- German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
For a complete list of changes in this release, see change log at: http://www.notecasepro.com/history.php. Thanks to everyone who helped during this cycle.
Note that Fedora 17 build (new Fedora 20 will be released soon) and Open Suse 12.2 (new version 13.1 was released recently) are being deprecated and will be removed in the next release.
Let me know if you need any of those.