Notecase Pro v3.2.7 has just been released.
Downloads are now available at http://www.virtual-sky.com/download.php
Major changes in this release:
- implemented AutoReplace feature (can be used to expand abbreviations or auto-correct common spell errors as you type)
- support to embed external picture assigned to the note (tree view) icon directly into the document
- support for importing CSV export file of BestJotter for S60 (*.csv)
- implemented custom color picker buttons for "Note Properties" > "Formatting"
(GTK picker button widget does not allow showing the palette)
- visualize when the current document/note is read-only by setting the different (customizable in Options window) background color to the note title bar
- when selecting internal note link target within the Link Properties window, you can quickly select the note name by typing its name
- temporary disable print preview (for builds using GTK >= 2.17.x) until the GTK developers fix the bugs related to this feature
- if you select a single picture in a document, when copying to clipboard, copy the data as picture (not as HTML)
- plugin loading mechanism changed, now you need to explicitly select plugins to be loaded in "Plugins" page (Options window)
- as a way to customize HTML export, new app event was created "Pre note HTML exported" being triggered once for each note in the document (part) being exported
with a set of Lua methods to customize HTML being exported: Nc_Doc_ExportHtml_CurNoteID_Get, Nc_Doc_ExportHtml_CurNote_Get, Nc_Doc_ExportHtml_CurNote_Set, Nc_Doc_ExportHtml_Type_Get, Nc_Doc_ExportHtml_RootNoteID_Get
- help file updates (work by Paul Merrell)
- German translation and a "tip of the day" file updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
- Romanian translation updated (work by Alexandru Bogdan Munteanu)
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
- several sample online scripts created by Daniel Hertrich and Paul Merrell
- bug fixes
For a complete list of changes in this release, see change log at: http://virtual-sky.com/history.php.
Important note: my plans are to deprecate Fedora 6, Fedora 7 and OSX 10.3.x builds unless there is someone using one of them.
Feel free to contact me if you are using one of those.
As always thanks to anyone who helped in any way.
I wish you happy holidays and the best wishes for the new year.