Notecase Pro v3.2.5 has been released
Downloads are now available at http://www.virtual-sky.com/download.php
Major changes in this release:
- improved Freemind import by adding support for hyperlink notes
- improved XMind import by adding support for note formatting
- support to import HP Palmtop Note Database file format (.ndb)
- moved load/save/attach/import operations of the HTML based formats in a seperate thread (cca 10% speedup)
- added Column Bar Editor, ability to reorder columns and support to add note's Custom Property key as column
- support for RTF clipboard format (preserves formatting when content was copied from WordPad into Notecase)
- many new Lua methods created to help you automate your work in Notecase Pro
- new application events "Post content pasted", "Post note text typed", "Post audio played", "Post document imported"
- report errors from audio player/recorder thread, audio support is now considered stable
- new "Toolbar Audio" created
- Note Title Bar, when in "show hierarchy" mode, now allows clicking on the individual note titles for faster navigation
- Win32/Win64 installers now ask you to uninstall the old version before proceeding
- when starting Pro fro the first time, detect if free version of Notecase was used and try importing settings from its configuration file
- menu items reorganized
- new build targets Fedora 14 32bit and 64bit
- Ubuntu 6 and 7 builds are not built anymore
- help file updates (work by Paul Merrell)
- German translation and a "tip of the day" file updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
- Romanian translation updated (work by Alexandru Bogdan Munteanu)
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
- several sample online scripts created by Daniel Hertrich and Paul Merrell
- numerous bug fixes
For a complete list of changes in release 3.2.5, see change log at: http://virtual-sky.com/history.php.
Additionally you can find some interesting .lua scripts created by various authors at:
One of them will enable you to turn your Notecase Pro into a typewriter, by simulating the typewriter sounds while you are typing in the text view.
Big thanks goes for everyone who helped with improving the program, either by sending their feature wishes, reporting the issues, helping with the documentation, donating scripts or translationg the program to their native languages.