NoteCase Pro for Android v1.1.7 has just been released.
Download is now available at http://www.notecasepro.com/download.php
Detailed list of changes in the new release:
- fix: read-only and browse mode did not allow user to scroll long notes
- add: new menu item "Install License" to simplify the license install process
- fix: better image resizing algorithm (when using app settings to resize the images)
- add: support to revert note changes to an original value (as stored in document)
- fix: sync does not honor custom port setting all the time
- add: menu option to "Compact Document" (database file)
- add: show user confirmation message before deleting the notes in the document
- fix: sync server can return "400 bad request" error when syncing document where note moved to a new parent and old parent got deleted
- add: show progress message when doing "Save as" operation
- fix: make "Save as" operation cca. 50% faster (do not build the tree view when done)
- fix: fix crash issues with Android Nougat new security restriction related to use of file:// URIs
- fix: after deleting last note in a tree, then selecting new one, erroneous message asking if we want to save previous note shows (tablet layout mode)
- fix: sometimes tree view selection is not correctly drawn in tablet layout mode
- sqlite database updated to latest v3.20.0
- Croatian translation updated
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- French translation updated (work by Jeff Malka)
- Finnish translation updated (work by Ville Pilviö)
- German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
Feedback is appreciated. I am interested in your design and general ideas, bug reports, ...
If you would like to volunteer for translating program to your language, feel free to contact me.