NoteCase Pro for Android v1.1.4 has just been released.
The new release redesigns the looks of the app (more modern theme and icons, 'hamburger' menu) but it also fixes issues and adds some new features (text alignment formatting).
Download is now available at http://www.notecasepro.com/download.php
Detailed list of changes in the new release:
- moved the initial screen "New" and "Open" buttons into the action bar
- fix: report error and remove "Recent documents" entry if the file does not exist anymore
- fix: possible crash when searching the document
- fix: possible crash when opening Tag View by swiping Tree View from left to right
- fix: closing Tree View in phone mode by pressing logo icon did not work
- fix: reduced minimal required Android version from 3.0.x to 2.1.x
- add: GUI adapted to use more modern style
- fix: formatting actions in the Text Editor are now placed in the standard toolbar (having overflow menu for actions that did not fit)
- moved font/name settings for "recent documents" list from settings page to the list context menu
- add: add "Hamburger" menu to the main app page featuring major app actions
- add: updated action icons to more modern ones
- fix: replaced + and - tree view icons with more modern ones
- moved "Hide hidden items" action of file dialog to file list context menu
- increase padding around collapse/expand indicators in Tree View for easier use
- fix: make search action a background task with progress, so that the app does not look frozen when searching big documents
- fix: "Find all" operation is now up to 30 times faster (noticeable on big documents)
- add: support for align left/right/center text formatting
- fix: improve image resizing algorithm (when using app settings related to image resizing/stretching)
- Croatian translation updated
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
- Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
- Spanish translation created (work by Miguel Latorre)
- Polish translation updated (work by Kamil Dembkowski)
- French translation updated (work by Jeff Malka)
Feedback is appreciated. I am interested in your design and general ideas, bug reports, ...
If you would like to volunteer for translating program to your language, feel free to contact me.