NoteCase Pro for Android v1.1.2 has just been released.
Download is now available at http://www.notecasepro.com/download.php
NoteCase Pro for Android is the companion app to NoteCase Pro desktop program, and supports the .ncdb and .ncde (encrypted) file formats, so the same files can be shared between desktop and Android editions.
Changes in the new release:
- add: "Resize images" setting to choose if you want to scale images or not
- fix: hyperlinks to note were not stored compatible to desktop version
- fix: reverted the code to follow hyperlinks by single tap, "Follow links" menu must be used
- fix: possible issue when following hyperlink to the incorrect note
- report an error if user did not select any note text before trying to create a hyperlink
- fix: preserve hyperlinks when copy/pasting note text content
- fix: typing text directly after the hyperlink should not expand link
- sqlite database updated to latest version 3.9.0
- removed "What's new" screen (changes can be found at the project's blog)
- fix: update Sqlite tables/indexes to match recent changes in the desktop edition
- fix: removed several translations that were not updated for a long time now (Italian, Czech, Dutch, Romanian)
- Croatian translation updated
- Polish translation updated (work by Kamil Dembkowski)
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
- Finnish translation updated (work by Ville Pilviö)
- Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
- French translation updated (work by Jeff Malka)
Feedback is appreciated. I am interested in your design and general ideas, bug reports, ...
If you would like to volunteer for translating program to your language, feel free to contact me.