Notecase Pro v3.6.3. has just been released
Downloads are now available at http://www.notecasepro.com/download.php
Major changes in this release:
- add: new "lua://" link type offers executing the linked Lua script by double-clicking the hyperlink text
- add: support to import PhatNotes (www.phatware.com/phatnotes) CSV export file (requires .phat file name extension)
- add: basic support to export document to LaTeX file format
- add: support to import and export Psion 5 data app CSV export file format (as exported by PsiWin program)
- add: support to create relative hyperlinks when dropping the files on Text Pane (while holding the Shift key)
- add: "Help" > "License Info" menu shows the detailed info on the selected license key file from the disk
- add: Lua method net.read now has additional parameter to specify wait timeout
- add: support to select more than one file at once within the import action
- add: show optional info message on each clipboard monitor start
- add: add custom title column into the "Script Events" dialog
- add: new Lua method to set the main window title (Nc_GUI_MainWindowTitle_Set)
- add: Nc_GUI_Note_Select Lua method now displays note icons in the tree widget
- sqlite database upgraded to version 3.7.11
- add: Nc_GUI_DateSelectionDlg Lua method now supports description text in HTML format
- add: Lua method to display date picker dialog (Nc_GUI_DateSelectionDlg)
- add: Lua method Nc_GUI_MessageBox got several optinal parameters to enable having custom button titles and to show a check box in the window
- fix: force linking to Gstreamer on Linux (as opposed to dynamic loading) to fix crash when recording the audio
- Croatian translation updated
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- Romanian translation updated (work by Alexandru Bogdan Munteanu)
- Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
- German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
- Polish translation updated (work by Kamil Dembkowski)
- help file update (work by Daniel Hertrich)
- many bugs fixed
- removed following deprecated builds: Fedora 14 (64-bit), Ubuntu 10.04, Freebsd 7 and Freebsd 8
For a complete list of changes in this release, see change log at: http://www.notecasepro.com/history.php.
Thanks to everyone who helped during this cycle.
Note that you can download several Notecase Pro plugins (free and commercial) at:
My plans are to deprecate ubuntu 10.10, Fedora 15, Open Suse 11.4 and Maemo Diablo builds unless there is someone using one of them.
Feel free to contact me if you are using one of those.
First official Android release is planned in two weeks.
I plan to reduce Notecase Pro license prices and introduce new license type within the next several days.