I've just released new Notecase Pro v2.5.7.
- syntax highlighting support (only newer distros were compiled to use this)
- optionally show line numbers in the text view
- subscript and superscript text formatting
- "Scripts" / "Register script" window to register up to 10 scripts to be displayed in the scripts menu
- "Scripts" / "Script events" window to register scripts to be automatically executed at the specified program events
- OPML export support
- plain text with tabs file format (import and export)
- "Find and Replace" can now be run globally (over the entire document)
- new .ncz file format (basically it is a compressed form of .ncd file format)
- new link execute code for Nokia platform (I need your feedback on this)
- new Fedora 10 build
You can read detailed list of changes online at: http://virtual-sky.com/history.php
All builds that were built to include syntax highlighting feature (see if "Node Properties" window has "Source language" combo box) now require that you install gtksourceview library (at least version 2.4.1). It can be found at: http://projects.gnome.org/gtksourceview/index.html
Note that the Solaris build is delayed, distro broke apart while running its package update program. That's why I would like to know if any of you uses Solaris build (the logs show only one download for Solaris).
As always feedback is welcome. I am especially interested in the feedback on the new Maemo code to handle hyperlink clicks.
Additionally, if you are interested in having the program in your own languages, why not contribute a translation? You can find more info on Notecase Pro translation here: