I am now releasing a new Notecase Pro v2.3.8.
Some news in this version:
- new builds for OpenSuse 10.3, Slackware 12.1, Mandriva 2008 Spring
- added initial support for task management, each note can be a task ("Task Properties" window)
- "Insert Symbol" window to view and insert special characters in the text
- added import plugin support for importing Notekeeper file format (http://tolon.co.uk/notekeeper/)
- change case commands implemented: "To Uppercase", "To lowercase", "Invert Case"
- "Copy marked nodes" action will copy the nodes to clipboard
- drag and drop file in a tree view while holding Shift key allows for easy import of multiple files at once
As always, some bugs were fixed (thanks to all who reported).
As you can see, major news is a task management feature.
Currently it is still considered experimental, having most basic parts implemented (task info input, task expired popup).
I am extremely interested in the feedback regarding the new feature,
and your ideas will shape the new versions of this feature.
I need to know what are your needs in task mangement, any idea of your own, etc.
You can read detailed list of changes online at: http://virtual-sky.com/history.php
I hope to make a new free version of Notecase in the next 5-7 days.
I hope that all translators will make the work in time ;-).