New Notecase Pro v2.0.7 is out there, featuring some some important fixes and some major new features.
New features like:
- major: copy/cut paste of text now maintains the formatting: font, bold, italic ... (using HTML for clipboard format meaning that you can copy formatting even across the different instances of NotecasePro or to your HTML editor)
- major: plugin system implementation (experimental) - currently only defines import API
- implemented import plugin to support OPML file format importing
- toolbar button to quickly activate/deactivate spellchecker (not available on Maemo due to small screen size); disabled when language not defined or no aspell
- Option window - automatically list available aspell dictionaries in the combo box (user does not need to remember the language codes anymore)