OS X installation
Here are the quick instructions to make the OS X build work on your Mac.
1. Install macports from http://www.macports.org/
2. Use macports to install GTK (this will take a while):
actual command is "sudo port install gtk2"
3. If you want to install the .deb package for OS X, you need to install dpkg: "sudo port install dpkg"
4. Install Notecase from .deb or unpack the .tar.gz archive
5. Notecase must be started from X11 terminal (Applications -> Other -> X11). Open the X11 terminal window and type "notecase.x11app"