Notecase Pro v3.4.8. has just been released
Downloads are now available at http://www.notecasepro.com/download.php
Major changes in this release:
- import for ActionOutline HTML export format (file needs to be renamed to have .htmao extension)
- you can use Ctrl+Double-Click on Tag Pane to remove matching notes from List Pane (similar menu item added to the context menu)
- support for more than one script to be assigned to a a single application event
- new application event "Before list sorted"
- new application event "After note moved"
- new Lua method to get the detailed info on the note that was moved (Nc_Event_AfterNoteMove_GetInfo)
- new Lua method to return the file size of the specified document (Nc_Doc_FileSize_Get)
- new Lua methods to get/set task repeating field (recurrence): Nc_Note_Task_Repeating_Get, Nc_Note_Task_Repeating_Set
- new Lua method to modify the target of a hyperlink (Nc_Note_Link_SetTarget)
- 4 new Lua methods to work with app event registration/unregistrations (Nc_App_EventScripts_GetCount, Nc_App_EventScripts_GetByIdx, Nc_App_EventScripts_Add, Nc_App_EventScripts_Remove)
- new Lua method to check if "Show line numbers" feature is switched on (Nc_GUI_LineNumbers_IsVisible)
- fix: program crashes on startup on the new OS X v10.7 (code name Lion)
- fix: when importing a Notecase file into the current document, the embedded icons are not being imported
- fix: in the File Save window, show file name without the extension (extension is defined by the selected file filter)
- fix: umlaut in export file name crashes NoteCase Pro
- Croatian translation updated
- Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
- Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
- Romanian translation updated (work by Alexandru Bogdan Munteanu)
- Italian translation updated (work by Fabio Iannone)
- German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
- many other bug fixes
- deprecated following build targets: Debian 5 and Fedora 13 builds
Important note: the next release will probably be released in two months. I want to take the extra time to start the Android version of the program.
The requests for this version seem to be high, so I will start working on it now.
If you have ideas or you are interested in Android version please give me a note. I want to be able to measure how big is the need for this.
For a complete list of changes in this release, see change log at: http://www.notecasepro.com/history.php.
Thanks to everyone who helped during this cycle.