Notecase Pro v3.1.2 released
Major changes in this release:
- numerous bug fixes
- created new license type (single OS, valid for lifetime)
- new build for Open Pandora Linux
- support to set custom font, text and background colors for the note title (available through the Node Properties dialog)
- support to highlight all search matches in the current document (plain text search only)
- support to use boolean search and regex when searching in note tags too
- integrate theme/gui font selector to change the global program looks ("Configure Notecase Pro" window > "Display" page)
- Windows 32bit installer now ships with large number of GTK themes (allowing for styling the looks of the program in a wide variety of ways)
- support to import Keepnote file format
- created new document event "Post note inserted"
- option to select a folder as a link target in the Link Properties window
- Find window has two new search targets: "Current Node's Children only", "Current Node's Descendants only"
- new Lua scripts implementing these features: get note ID, copy hyperlink to note on the clipboard, copy List Pane notes as a list of hyperlinks to clipboard, write current crash log content to the file
- Romanian translation updated (work by Alexandru Bogdan Munteanu)
- German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)
- help file updates (work by Paul Merrell)
- French translation updated (work by Henri Spagnolo)
For a complete list of changes in release 3.1.2, see change log at: http://virtual-sky.com/history.php.